[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: JBoss tools RichFaces (aka the Visual Editor) exhausts heap?

Max Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 22 08:42:26 EDT 2010

Max Andersen [http://community.jboss.org/people/max.andersen%40jboss.com] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss tools RichFaces (aka the Visual Editor) exhausts heap?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/563059#563059

arjan, either your projects are gigantic or we got some serious bug that your project is somewhat triggering.

Is the project(s) available for us to look at somewhere or can we get an indication of its size/structure ?