[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - Re: JBoss-classloading.xml in EAR /EJB

Prav Ford do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 22 14:18:43 EDT 2010

Prav Ford [http://community.jboss.org/people/lordpraveen] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss-classloading.xml in EAR /EJB"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/563157#563157

Hi Ales,

Before the EAR usecase, I tried deploying just the jars and it worked like a charm. The moment I bundle the same jarr/ejb's in an EAR, I cant seem to acheive the desired result.

The usecase I tried:
EJB1.jar, EJB2.jar and x.jar all in the deploy folder.

Same settings as above.
EJB1.jar and EJB2.jar just expose the interface. EJB1 looks up EJB2 via JNDI as above.

and it worked.
 EJB1 could only see the exposed EJB2 interface.

This same usecase doesnt work when I bundle all the EJB's and the lib jars in an EAR.
EJB1 has access to all classes in EJB1.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]