[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Optional timer on task

Martin Pradny do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 29 07:15:41 EDT 2010

Martin Pradny [http://community.jboss.org/people/mpradny] created the discussion

"Re: Optional timer on task"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/564021#564021

I'm struggling with this issue too. For now I just left the activity and returned back, so new timer is created with new date. But this is not very flexible, since it may fire notifications etc. I'll probably try to separate the timer from the process.

How have you modified the table? Using Hibernate session from jbpm or using some more ugly hack?  :)