[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Re: How to use Remoting 2 with J/Boss 4.2.3?

Ron Sigal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 29 07:33:28 EDT 2010

Ron Sigal [http://community.jboss.org/people/ron.sigal%40jboss.com] created the discussion

"Re: How to use Remoting 2 with J/Boss 4.2.3?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/563801#563801

Hi Darryl,

What you're asking for is a service above the level of Remoting.  I mean, you could write a special purpose Remoting server, but it probably isn't necessary.  If your EJB has access to all the objects you want to access, why not work with the EJB?  In any case, I'm going to suggest you pose the question on the "Installation, Configuration, and Deployment" forum ( http://community.jboss.org/en/jbossas/config http://community.jboss.org/en/jbossas/config).  Good luck.

-Ron

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]