[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Can I run Web editor separately in jBPM5?

new-comer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 4 13:55:31 EDT 2011

new-comer [http://community.jboss.org/people/new-comer] created the discussion

"Re: Can I run Web editor separately in jBPM5?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/597642#597642

Hi Tihomir,

I heard that currently with the new Gurnor interface, one could configue only shows the editor with save buttons, which will save it to .bpmn file. But I could not find detailed document on to make that work.

If you can share the steps to do that, it would be great. Also, what is the difference between that one and the task you are working on?

BTW, I used  http://localhost:8080/designer/editor?profile=drools http://localhost:8080/designer/editor?profile=drools, it worked without the saving failed error.

Thanks.