[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: External form rendering & accessing variables

michael gantenbein do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 10 03:25:14 EDT 2011

michael gantenbein [http://community.jboss.org/people/ganm] created the discussion

"Re: External form rendering & accessing variables"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/620271#620271

Thank you for your response.

I think, I can get the process scoped variables somehow like:

ksession.getProcessInstance(selectedTask.getProcessInstanceId())).getVariable("payload");

But how can I get variables in a different scope?

I see, I can define variables with e.g. task scope in the designer, but how to access them? I think I could use that for my external form rendering. Means I read a task-scoped variable 'formName' to decide, which JSF page is associated with the current task.

I don't want to use REST for that.

Regards