[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Error starting Seam + BIRT application

Carlos Celis Osorio do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 24 15:47:27 EDT 2011

Carlos Celis Osorio [http://community.jboss.org/people/cacelis] created the discussion

"Error starting Seam + BIRT application"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/622798#622798

Hi there.

I have a problem when I try to deploy my Seam + BIRT application on server.
Error is not shown when I try to deploy a Seam application, i.e. without BIRT.

Problem is as follow:

14:34:05,004 WARN  [ClassLoaderManager] Unexpected error during load of:com.lowagie.text.pdf.BadPasswordException: java.lang.SecurityException: class "com.lowagie.text.pdf.BadPasswordException"'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package

14:34:05,034 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to PostClassLoader: name=vfs:///C:/jboss_seam/tools/jboss-6.0.0.Final/server/default/deploy/PruebaSeamBirt.war state=ClassLoader mode=Manual requiredState=PostClassLoader: org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: Error during deploy: vfs:///C:/jboss_seam/tools/jboss-6.0.0.Final/server/default/deploy/PruebaSeamBirt.war

Caused by: java.lang.Error: Error visiting "/C:/jboss_seam/tools/jboss-6.0.0.Final/server/default/deploy/PruebaSeamBirt.war/WEB-INF/lib/itext.jar/com/lowagie/text/pdf/BadPasswordException.class"

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error visiting resource: VFSResourceContext @ com/lowagie/text/pdf/BadPasswordException.class / BaseClassLoader at 14ea4a2{vfs:///C:/jboss_seam/tools/jboss-6.0.0.Final/server/default/deploy/PruebaSeamBirt.war}, visitor: org.jboss.scanning.hierarchy.plugins.HierarchyTypeVisitor at 1ae9d

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Unexpected error during load of: com.lowagie.text.pdf.BadPasswordException, msg=class "com.lowagie.text.pdf.BadPasswordException"'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package

Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: class "com.lowagie.text.pdf.BadPasswordException"'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package

14:34:11,407 ERROR [ProfileServiceBootstrap] Failed to load profile:: org.jboss.deployers.client.spi.IncompleteDeploymentException: Summary of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS):

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
  Deployment "vfs:///C:/jboss_seam/tools/jboss-6.0.0.Final/server/default/deploy/PruebaSeamBirt.war" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.SecurityException: class "com.lowagie.text.pdf.BadPasswordException"'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package

I am using:
- JBoss Developer Studio 5
- Seam Framework 2.2.1
- BIRT 3.7