[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - Q: setting mixed CacheMode per region

Shoner Sul do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 2 00:41:01 EST 2011

Shoner Sul [http://community.jboss.org/people/sosul] created the discussion

"Q: setting mixed CacheMode per region"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/639459#639459

Dear members,

I'm looking for a proper JBossCache configuration which can deal with a situation below.

I would like to set CacheMode REPL_ASYNC for region1 with a lot of raw data,
and REPL_SYNC for region2 with small amount of sensitive data
in order to minimize performance impact due to synchronization.

All other things like JBoss Channel are same, so I would like to have them under one XML file.
However I could not find an example of mixed CacheMode.

Is there a way to configure different CacheMode, NodeLockingScheme, or IsolationLevel for each region?
Or should I create separate cluster or XML file?

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]