[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - jax-ws (Apache -> mod_jk -> JBoss): SOAPFaultException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoun

red Car do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 2 02:32:31 EST 2011

red Car [http://community.jboss.org/people/redCar] created the discussion

"jax-ws (Apache -> mod_jk -> JBoss): SOAPFaultException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoun"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/639471#639471

Hallo,

on JBoss is running a jax-ws webservice. I use this webservice with Apache balancer. With my webservice method I send data to JBoss.
This is working well, if I speek directly with JBoss. With every data length. If I send the data over Apache, I have a small data size limit.
If the data amount will be bigger, I get such exceptions:

On JBoss server:

08:00:53,968 ERROR [SOAPFaultHelperJAXWS] SOAP request exception
 at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:121)
 at org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpProcessor.read(AjpProcessor.java:1036)
 08:00:53,983 ERROR [AjpMessage] Invalid message received with signature 8192

On Java client:

javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

I have no timeout the sending of data is very fast else.

What can I do?

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]