[jboss-user] [JBoss AS Documentation] - Encrypting the Keystore Password in a Tomcat Connector problem

Ted Glogowsky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 2 03:27:41 EST 2011

Ted Glogowsky [http://community.jboss.org/people/glogu] created the discussion

"Encrypting the Keystore Password in a Tomcat Connector problem"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/639481#639481

Hi everybody !

I want to encrypt my truststore password using this tutorial:

 http://docs.jboss.org/jbosssecurity/docs/6.0/security_guide/html/Encrypting_The_Keystore_Password_In_Tomcat.html http://docs.jboss.org/jbosssecurity/docs/6.0/security_guide/html/Encrypting_The_Keystore_Password_In_Tomcat.html

there's an instruction like this:

"Navigate to $JBOSS_HOME/server/$PROFILE/deploy/jbossweb.sar/META-INF. Open jboss-service.xml and add the following <depends> tag towards the end. "

But there's no such file in my JBOSS distribution ! There're only +jboss-beans.xml, jboss-scanning.xml and jboss-structure.xml+ file there.

I try to change other files adding dependecy tag but i keep getting:

"Error installing to Start: name=jboss.security:service=
PBESecurityDomain state=Create mode=Manual requiredState=Installed: javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: jboss.security:service=JaasSecurityManager is not registered."

Is this some kind of Bug ? Which file chould I change ? Or maybe I need to create jboss-service file in that location ?

I use *JBoss 6.0.0.Final.*

Thank you in advance.*
*

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS Documentation at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2079]