[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to get "generate form task template" and "Connect to JBPM Service Repository" icons for user task form creation in guvnor webbased designer?

Rajesh Kumar Tunuguntla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 13 04:11:59 EST 2011

Rajesh Kumar Tunuguntla [http://community.jboss.org/people/rajesh1986] created the discussion

"How to get "generate form task template" and "Connect to JBPM Service Repository" icons for user task form creation in guvnor webbased designer?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/641204#641204

Hi Guys,
     I am new one to jBPM. I downloaded and installed the jBPM5.2 and JBoss7. But my problem is, in drools-guvnor webbased desiner, i did not get "*generate task form template*" and "*Connect to JBPM Service Repository*" icons for user task form creation. How to get these icons in to my designer editor. can any body help.

Thanks in advance.