[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: New Local human task service in JBPM5.2

Thomas Nakken do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 19 16:51:51 EST 2011

Thomas Nakken [http://community.jboss.org/people/thomastn] created the discussion

"Re: New Local human task service in JBPM5.2"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/642332#642332

Hi

Have you managed to deploy jbpm5.1 or jpbm 5.2 to weblogic? If so can you give me some hints? We are struggeling with jpbm5.1 on WLS 10.3.4. Can create HumanTasks but fails when we try to get them. If you can share your prersistance.xml and the code for setting up the task server I would be happy:)