[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - issue with wsconsume

Mikhail Voronin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 16 02:52:04 EST 2011

Mikhail Voronin [http://community.jboss.org/people/minige] created the discussion

"issue with wsconsume"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/641896#641896

Hello,

I have the following problem with consuming *wsdl*, I need to create a web service based on existing *wsdl.*
The problem is the following, *maven* fails on *wsconsume* with error:

+Failed to execute goal org.jboss.ws.plugins:maven-jaxws-tools-plugin:1.0.0.GA:wsconsume (default) on project pweb: Execution default of goal org.jboss.ws.plugins:maven-jaxws-tools-plugin:1.0.0.GA:wsconsume failed: Failed to load: org.jboss.ws.tools.jaxws.impl.SunRIConsumerFactoryImpl -> [Help 1]+

I suppose the problem is in dependency my pom.xml:
<dependency>
              <groupId>org.jboss.ws.native</groupId>
    <artifactId>jbossws-native-core</artifactId>
    <version>3.2.2.GA</version>
    <type>jar</type>
    <scope>*provided*</scope>
</dependency>
I'm able to compile only if I change scope to *compile* but result war file is a very large this way and this war can't be deployed because of many errors like:
+javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException: jboss.deployment:id="org.jboss.netty.internal.ResourceFactory",type=Component already registered.+

Could anyone please point me to my error.
I'm using JBoss.5.1.0 with JbossWS-3.2.2

Thanks in advance,
Mikhail

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]