[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: issue with wsconsume

Alessio Soldano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 16 13:54:58 EST 2011

Alessio Soldano [http://community.jboss.org/people/asoldano] created the discussion

"Re: issue with wsconsume"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/642015#642015

Hi Mihail,
thanks for posting on this issue. As far as I understood, the problem comes from the maven-war-plugin that include any not-provided scope dependency artifact into the generated war archive. I see the issue of creating slim wars with that plugin is quite hot on the internet and there're probably still some bugs in Maven and its plugins to be fixed on that topic. However, I agree that the jbossws jaxws-tools maven plugin should be able to work with provided scope dependencies too. Hence I created and just solved  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBWS-3402 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBWS-3402 . It's going into release 1.1.0.GA which is meant for JBossWS 4 usage (to be hopefully released next week).

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]