[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Cannot create new user account

Katrin Wippermann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 16 12:10:24 EST 2011

Katrin Wippermann [http://community.jboss.org/people/kathy.rocketman] created the discussion

"Cannot create new user account"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/587819#587819

Hi,

I'm new to JBoss Portal, but so far I could implement and deploy a portlet. But I'm not able to create a user account, when I'm logged in as the admin and go to the "Members" tab to create a new account I see the Confirmation message, but I can't login with the new user name, and I do not see the user in the User Management tab. First I used the built in Hypersonic DB, now I'm using an SQL Server DB, and the user is not created in the jbp_users Table. I have the same problem when I'm creating an account with the user profile portlet. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

Kathy

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2011]