[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - Re: Custom Deployer - migrate from JBoss4.2

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 21 16:44:05 EST 2011

Ales Justin [http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj] created the discussion

"Re: Custom Deployer - migrate from JBoss4.2"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/588839#588839

> And more... I see *DeploymentUnitExt::changeRelativeOrder* works only in JBoss6. Is there any "hack" to do such ordering in JBoss5???
I think I ported this feature to MC Deployers 2.0.x as well.
Check if this really exists in 2.0.10.GA version and then simply replace it.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]