[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - Re: Custom Deployer - migrate from JBoss4.2

Mikhail Kolesnikov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 24 06:58:15 EST 2011

Mikhail Kolesnikov [http://community.jboss.org/people/Gloomy] created the discussion

"Re: Custom Deployer - migrate from JBoss4.2"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/589488#589488

I have setted up my Structure Deployer to recognize (return true) some deployments I'm not really need. But JBoss5 returned me a message like that:
> 14:47:23,704 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to PostClassLoader: name=vfsfile:/usr/local/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/deploy/test.onyma/ state=ClassLoader mode=Manual requiredState=PostClassLoader
> org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: Cannot process metadata
>     at org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException.rethrowAsDeploymentException(DeploymentException.java:49)
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: test.TestJob from BaseClassLoader at 692a88{ ... }}
>     at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.annotations.WeakClassLoaderHolder.loadClass(WeakClassLoaderHolder.java:76)
Seems that annotations from this "not need" subdeployments are still recognized by EJBDeployer or some other deployers. How can I tell other deployers not to check "not need" package at all?

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]