[jboss-user] [jBPM] - continue asyn in jbpm4.4

parvathy j a do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 3 07:02:16 EST 2011

parvathy j a [http://community.jboss.org/people/parvathy] created the discussion

"continue asyn in jbpm4.4"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/578155#578155

Hi ,
     Could anyone tell me the use of continue="async" and continue="exclusive" in all nodes...if we give this property in the nodes what will be the difference in the execution..when i gave this in task node an entry in jbpm4_job table came and it got executed in the very next second..
I couldnt figure out this attributes use...
Could anyone please tell me the use of this attribute...

Thanking you

Parvathy