[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Simple CDI Hello World with Eclipse and JBoss Tools

Max Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 4 05:07:18 EST 2011

Max Andersen [http://community.jboss.org/people/max.andersen%40jboss.com] commented on

"Simple CDI Hello World with Eclipse and JBoss Tools"

To view all comments on this blog post, visit: http://community.jboss.org/community/tools/blog/2010/12/10/simple-cdi-hello-world-in-eclipse#comment-5137

Hi Ed, sorry for the troubles - I was sure I tried using the empty file but either I used some different version or my memory is just bad  ;)

Anyhow I updated the blog to include the <beans/> element so we are sure it works.

btw. the latest nightly builds of JBoss Tools this step isn't needed anymore - its done for you.