[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Drools, Spring integration and JTA in container

bodi bajk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 24 08:11:19 EST 2011

bodi bajk [http://community.jboss.org/people/urdo2] created the discussion

"Drools, Spring integration and JTA in container"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/582762#582762

Hey,

I'm trying to setup JTA in Drools - Spring: META-INF/persistence.xml(JTA, jta-data-source) and Spring descriptor.

some examples:
 http://erich.soomsam.net/2007/04/24/spring-jpa-and-jta-with-hibernate-and-jotm/ http://erich.soomsam.net/2007/04/24/spring-jpa-and-jta-with-hibernate-and-jotm/
 http://www.mail-archive.com/rules-users@lists.jboss.org/msg17133.html http://www.mail-archive.com/rules-users@lists.jboss.org/msg17133.html

Unfortunately org.drools.persistence.session.SingleSessionCommandService class dosn't work with  JTA (org.springframework.transaction.jta.JtaTransactionManager)

In the second case, when I using RESOURCE_LOCAL persistence unit, it works.

Is it possible setup drools configuraion with JTA?