[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: possible bug org.eclipse.swt.SWTError: Item not added

nimo stephan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 24 08:41:57 EST 2011

nimo stephan [http://community.jboss.org/people/nimo22] created the discussion

"Re: possible bug org.eclipse.swt.SWTError: Item not added"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/582771#582771

Is this issue reproducible on clean workspace?

It is hard to say, this failure comes sporadically from jboss tools. I created a new workspace-directory..however, I used the update site and expected that nothing conflicts - before the update all was okay.