[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Webservice deployment and namespace containing # character

Aurélien Lansmanne do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 24 11:27:27 EST 2011

Aurélien Lansmanne [http://community.jboss.org/people/alansmanne] created the discussion

"Webservice deployment and namespace containing # character"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/582835#582835

Hello,

While developping a webservise with JBossWS, I've encountered the following problem. One of the namespace in the WSDL contains a '#'. Let's call it  http://mynamespace.com/# http://mynamespace.com/# . As I'm not the author of the WSDL, I can't really change these namespaces.

When JBoss try to deploy my Webservice, an error occurs because Jboss is looking for a file called .../server/default/tmp/jbossws/mynamespace.com#.xsd ... but this is not even a valid file system name (even if the file exists).

I think this is related to  http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/jbossws-users/2008-April/005280.html http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/jbossws-users/2008-April/005280.html

If i look inside org/jboss/ws/metadata/wsdl/xsd/SchemaUtils.java/ on  http://grepcode.com/file/repository.jboss.com/maven2/org.jboss.ws.native/jbossws-native-core/3.1.2.SP5/org/jboss/ws/metadata/wsdl/xsd/SchemaUtils.java/ http://grepcode.com/file/repository.jboss.com/maven2/org.jboss.ws.native/jbossws-native-core/3.1.2.SP5/org/jboss/ws/metadata/wsdl/xsd/SchemaUtils.java/, there is actually a fix that replace all '?', ':' and '/', but nothing about '#'.

I'm using JBoss 4.2.2 and this is quite annoying. Is there any fix or workaround (I just can't modify the wsdl, so at the end, these elements should be belonging to the  http://mynamespace.com/# http://mynamespace.com/# namespave, and not  http://mynamespace.com/ http://mynamespace.com/

Thank you,

Aurélien Lansmanne.

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]