[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Questions regarding the construction of forms (electronic forms)

nemesio freitas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 31 09:30:51 EST 2011

nemesio freitas [http://community.jboss.org/people/nemesiofreitas] created the discussion

"Re: Questions regarding the construction of forms (electronic forms)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/584357#584357

Hello Mauricio

 Thanks for the replies.

 But with the forms I'm still in doubt, have any documents or examples, tutorials that I could rely.

  BPMS in other forms of construction was basically automatic, requiring little code development by the analyst.

 The intention was to produce forms, such as simple forms for applying for credit, with a label's, checkbox, etc etc, very simple forms.

 Everything will be of great help.
 Thanks