[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Questions regarding the construction of forms (electronic forms)

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 31 09:36:40 EST 2011

Mauricio Salatino [http://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: Questions regarding the construction of forms (electronic forms)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/584360#584360

jBPM5 provides you the mechanism to develop from simple to really complex stuff. It's very difficult to create generic software that can be adapted to every company requirements. I know that other BPMS generates for you the forms based on a selected technology, that if you want to change will be imposible to adopt that product. Using the APIs, (of course that you need to be a developer) but you will have the freedom to choose the best approach for your company.
jBPM5 right now provides the jBPM console that let you add ftl form for your customs tasks. This console is still under development but you can try it to see if it fits for your needs. I'm not a big fan of that kind of generic, locked in technology apps, but if it fits for you that's ok.
Greetings.