[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: In memory TaskClient without Mina or JMS

Daniele Ulrich do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 21 11:14:07 EDT 2011

Daniele Ulrich [http://community.jboss.org/people/daniele.ulrich] created the discussion

"Re: In memory TaskClient without Mina or JMS"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/616733#616733

Hi Mauricio

I don't even try to break it down to single use cases, I'd rather raise some questions:

a) if we are using an appserver, why should we rely on a socked based mini server that does not implement only minimal security?
b) wouldn't it be nice, if the libraries could be integrated in JTA? Even if the hornetq integration would be used, you cannot guarantee transactions.
c) have a look at the user and roles implementation; is this good enough?
d) how could real life situations (timer exceeded for a user task, send a reminder or similar things) be implemented with JBoss as the base?
c) what about task categories? meta data? queries for these criterias?

I think there is really a lot of work left to before I can really recommend to use the human task service in a productive environment.

All the best and thanks a lot for your work.

Cheers

Daniele