[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Human Task Forms (on the fly)

Tobias Wittur do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 26 01:39:38 EDT 2011

Tobias Wittur [http://community.jboss.org/people/tob1as] created the discussion

"Re: Human Task Forms (on the fly)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/617512#617512

Thanks Tihomir.

I successfully installed the new version of the designer and the button is there.
Unfortunately, I could not install the new guvnor yet (git has problems with the proxy). Until I install guvnor, I thought I d play with the new designer.

However, if I click on the new "generate task form template" button, it opens a new browser tab with the following URL, which is completely empty.
Since the designer is loosely linked with guvnor, I guess the button problem is not linked to the missing latest guvnor version.

 http://localhost:8080/designer/taskforms?uuid=915edd09-b2a5-4319-b243-77194dbf23b7&profile=jbpm http://localhost:8080/designer/taskforms?uuid=915edd09-b2a5-4319-b243-77194dbf23b7&profile=jbpm

No task forms appear under "other assets and documentation".

I tested it on the evaluation example in Firefox 3.6.18 and 5.0.1 as well as IE 8.

IE 8 did not even open the designer:

Webpage error details
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.2)
Timestamp: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 01:32:35 UTC

Message: Object doesn't support this property or method
Line: 1977
Char: 3
Code: 0
URI: http://localhost:8080/designer/js/Core/main.js

Message: Object doesn't support this property or method
Line: 265
Char: 3
Code: 0
URI: http://localhost:8080/designer/js/erdfparser.js