[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Human Task Forms (on the fly)

Tihomir Surdilovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 26 08:21:47 EDT 2011

Tihomir Surdilovic [http://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: Human Task Forms (on the fly)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/617613#617613

The Oryx code was never targeted to IE, but to Firefox. This is because Oryx heavily uses SVG and IE support for SVG was in the past really poor, and afaik still is. If you must use IE at your work for example, best thing to try is to install the Chrome frame for IE ( http://code.google.com/chrome/chromeframe/ http://code.google.com/chrome/chromeframe/), however I have heard people still having some issues with running Oryx with it installed on IE. My best suggestion is just to stay off IE and use a different browser like FF or Google Chrome.

The URL you are seeing is fine, but it being blank is a concern because even if your process does not have any user tasks, the process form ftl should have been created and displayed (and also stored to guvnor). There seems to be some issues here, are the logs reveiling anything? ($jbpm_installer/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/default/log/ and look at the server log for errors). Are you running Guvnor on  http://localhost:8080 http://localhost:8080? Are you running Guvnor with jaas auth enabled?