[jboss-user] [Snowdrop] - Re: JBoss 6 + Snowdrop 2: order of JPA & Spring deployers

James Fluckiger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 26 15:00:37 EDT 2011

James Fluckiger [http://community.jboss.org/people/james_f] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss 6 + Snowdrop 2: order of JPA & Spring deployers"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/617720#617720

Hello,

I am encountering the same problem now -- an application that uses JPA and Spring works in JBoss 5.1, but fails to load under JBoss 6.0.0.  Under 5.1, the first thing that happens when the app deploys is the loading of the Perssitence unit from persistence.xml

In JBoss 6.0, on the other hand, the application context loads first, and this fails because it depends on the persistence unit.
I tried the "relativeOrder" modification, as illustrated by Marcus in this thread, but that didn't seem to make any difference.

Is there any more information on this issue?

Thanks,
Jim

Start a new discussion in Snowdrop at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2082]