[jboss-user] [Snowdrop] - Re: JBoss 6 + Snowdrop 2: order of JPA & Spring deployers

Marcus Ilgner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 27 02:58:13 EDT 2011

Marcus Ilgner [http://community.jboss.org/people/milgner] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss 6 + Snowdrop 2: order of JPA & Spring deployers"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/617804#617804

Well, I haven't spend time on application server integration lately, as my application is neither a web-app nor so complex that it doesn't work with a standalone application context...
And while I couldn't get it to work on JBoss AS 6, I'm wondering if maybe JBoss AS 7 would be an option for you? Marius' latest blog post suggests that Spring applications work very well on it.
 http://community.jboss.org/blogs/mariusb/2011/07/13/spring-and-jboss-as7-part-1-getting-started http://community.jboss.org/blogs/mariusb/2011/07/13/spring-and-jboss-as7-part-1-getting-started

All the best
Marcus

Start a new discussion in Snowdrop at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2082]