[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Endpoint does not contain operation meta data for Exception

Gabriele Pezzini do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 1 04:58:37 EDT 2011

Gabriele Pezzini [http://community.jboss.org/people/gptex] created the discussion

"Endpoint does not contain operation meta data for Exception"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/608066#608066

Hi all,
I have deployed a web services in JBoss 4.2.3 GA jdk6, and I run JBoss using Jdk 6
I have generated the artifatcs using wsconsume and I have build a client to invoke my service.
If I invoke the service from a wm outside jboss, all goes well: my service is invoke and performs its job,
that means that wsdl, mapping and so on are fine.

But I need also to invoke the same service inside a JBoss's thread that polls on db and invokes the service.
To do so I have put the same artifact and the ws client in a jar located in .../WEB-INF/lib folder., and my thread
invokes for the client.

When ws is invoked I have the "Endpoint does not contain operation meta data for Exception" in JBoss log.

After some works around it, I have see that I use the same client outside JBoss, I have two scenarios:
1) If I run my vm without nothing in classpath the services (JBoss side) is invoked and performs its job
2) If I run my vm within the same classpath setted by wsconsume (that uses some JBoss's jars) I have the same exception
    that I have running the client inside a JBoss's thread.

So I Imagine that are there some jars issue, so I have installed a clean JBoss 4.2.3 GA jdk6, within only my web service to test;
but nothing change: within the JBoss's jars in classpath (the one setted by wsconsume) I have always the exception and without
the jars all works fine.

So:
Are there some config to do to solve my problem?
Is there a way to call my service inside a JBoss's thread (that obviously has the JBoss's jar in class path)?

Thank you very much

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]