[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm5 process instance persistence

a_nat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 1 05:35:36 EDT 2011

a_nat [http://community.jboss.org/people/a_nat] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm5 process instance persistence"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/608070#608070

When I try to complete the tasks, they get completed and they also complete the process instance, but my question is why aren't they being displyed in the process overview / execution history pages.
The process is in a pending state and the process instance details are persisted in the db, but why aren't they displyed in the console?

When pending tasks are being displayed after restart, why not pending process instances?

Regards,
Aparna