[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - hbm2doc description from hbm.xml files. Hibernate 3.6

Benoit Xhenseval do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 9 11:57:47 EDT 2011

Benoit Xhenseval [http://community.jboss.org/people/benoitx] created the discussion

"hbm2doc description from hbm.xml files. Hibernate 3.6"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/609462#609462

Hi *,

I've seen a few questions about the generation of column descriptions in the html files when using hbm2doc.

We are using hbm.xml files (yes, I know, quite old but they work..) and no annotation, and no DB connection when generating the doc.

Is there a way to add some information somewhere (hbm.xml? java class?) in order to have the description in the html file?

We are using Hibernate 3.6 and m2 to build (using the Codehaus plugin).

Thanks a lot

Benoit