[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Message delivery stops even though consumer connected

Dan O'Keeffe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 16 11:08:17 EDT 2011

Dan O'Keeffe [http://community.jboss.org/people/daokeeff] created the discussion

"Re: Message delivery stops even though consumer connected"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/610607#610607

Hey Ivan,
Thanks for replying. Having looked at the details of your issue it doesn't really seem to apply to us as we aren't using MDBs or 'chaining' destinations, and there wasn't anything in the client stack trace. We didn't really look at a stack trace of the broker. However it should be noted that when we disconnect the consumer and reconnect much later on (at least 10 minutes, so unlikely to be a timeout), the messages do get delivered to the new consumer. We're only using JMS in a very simple way for testing purposes at the moment. Unfortunately it still seems to be failing in a pretty worrying manner! Thanks, and any thoughts anyone else has on how to further diagnose this issue would be much appreciated.
Dan

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]