[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Can a Signal Event Have Incoming Arrow?

Bruce Cui do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 27 02:58:27 EDT 2011

Bruce Cui [http://community.jboss.org/people/brucecui] created the discussion

"Can a Signal Event Have Incoming Arrow?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/612040#612040

Hi,

Actually I can have an incoming in my editor. But I see in the user guide where it says that "A Signal Event should have no incoming connections and one outgoing connection. "

I tried to test the one with incoming arrow, and it appears to function like the previous process will step in a waiting status for defined signal, and this event will only react to the signal sent by the previous step.

Plz let me know if my understanding is correct on this.

Bruce