[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: BPMN Editor

Kris Verlaenen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 27 18:58:30 EDT 2011

Kris Verlaenen [http://community.jboss.org/people/KrisVerlaenen] created the discussion

"Re: BPMN Editor"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/612223#612223

Sergio,

I took a while to get resources reshuffled internally, but we now have Bob Brodt who will be working almost fulltime on the jBPM Eclipse plugin over the next few months.  There's some bug that need to be resolved and quite a few features we would like to add during that time frame, but you should see some steady movement forward soon.

We're planning to offer the new BPMN2 plugin as a replacement for the existing tooling for the next release.  Note that, depending on the features you're looking for, you might be able to start using it earlier, as we'll try to improve the most important areas first.  You can already start using the
BPMN2 editor and start playing with it if you want.  And if you're interested in providing feedback or maybe even helping out a little, definitely try to get in contact with someone from the development team and we'll help you out.

Kris