[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: BPMN Editor

Amin MC do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 28 02:57:23 EDT 2011

Amin MC [http://community.jboss.org/people/aminmc] created the discussion

"Re: BPMN Editor"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/612268#612268

Hi Kris

Can you tell us what some of the issues/improvements are?  I have built custom nodes for the work that I am doing and cannot seem to get them working on the new editor (when clicking on the Custom Editor button I get a message stating I need a Custom Editor).  Is there any migration steps that need to be done to move graphs done in drools eclipse editor? I presume there shouldn't be but I tried opening the examples distribution in the new editor and there were no links between nodes.

Cheers