[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to attach a pdf file to a human task

new-comer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 31 15:13:03 EDT 2011

new-comer [http://community.jboss.org/people/new-comer] created the discussion

"Re: How to attach a pdf file to a human task"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/596972#596972

Hi Mauricio,

I am a little confused, about the attachement, what the data object does? isn't it for attach data to a task or acivity? Right now, I am in the middle of release have no time to work on the workflow part, maybe later.

So as what you said above, the out of box process would not be able to do a simple doucmet approval process. That is kind of the basic for a workflow. I am surprised if the workflow engine cannot handle this basic requirement.

Thanks for your response  :) .