[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to access process variable in ftl file?

Muthuraman Panneerselvam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 10 16:41:09 EST 2011

Muthuraman Panneerselvam [http://community.jboss.org/people/pmuthuraman] created the discussion

"How to access process variable in ftl file?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/636035#636035

I am using the web based designer and have a process with a human task.  I have a ftl file attached to that human task and want to access process variables in the ftl file.  All the examples in this forum are related to the eclipse based designer.  Can someone let me know the steps to create the human task process in web based designer and how access the process variable in the ftl file?