[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM5.1 : History Information and Reporting using API

Sandeep Sapra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 21 05:22:09 EST 2011

Sandeep Sapra [http://community.jboss.org/people/sandeepsapra] created the discussion

"jBPM5.1 : History Information and Reporting using API"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/637459#637459

I have two queries and pointers/references to them will be a great help to me

*1.) History Information :* I understand that history can be logged by using

JPAWorkingMemoryDbLogger logger = new JPAWorkingMemoryDbLogger(ksession);

and the same is working as required.

*Ques :* How to retreive the information which is logged using API ? Any example. I read in documentation that it is using the Process Event Listener.
But does it work?

*2.) Reporting :* Reports for the process can be seen in the jBPM console. But I need to develop mine using APIs

*Ques:* Any reference for the same?

Regards,
Sandeep Sapra