[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - Re: Using JNDI to connect to Websphere MQ, without hardcoded info

Rodrigo Valentim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 6 22:06:21 EDT 2011

Rodrigo Valentim [http://community.jboss.org/people/rpvalentim] created the discussion

"Re: Using JNDI to connect to Websphere MQ, without hardcoded info"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/630472#630472

Hi Zecas and Stuart,

Unbelievable but I am facing exactly the same problem.

I got pretty much the same error messages when I put my MQ configuration directly in the console (it does not work), however, when I use them via annotations, it works.

Did you guys find a way to keep the configurations out of the code?

Thank you for the opportunity to grow our knowledge together!

Cya

Rodrigo Valentim

Start a new discussion in JNDI and Naming at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2083]