[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: EJB-Web Service built with wsconsume will not deploy on JBoss

Steve Cohen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 13 08:35:12 EDT 2011

Steve Cohen [http://community.jboss.org/people/stevecoh4] created the discussion

"Re: EJB-Web Service built with wsconsume will not deploy on JBoss"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/631552#631552

Thanks, Alessio.

> I assume the deployment is failing for you after the WARNING, isn't it? Can you give some futher details on the exception you get?
That depends on what your definition of failing is.  There is no exception thrown.  (How I wish there was, so I could gain some information about the problem).  But, the ws is not deployed and cannot be accessed.  I believe that the EJB itself is deployed, because it undeploys when I remove the ear.

> The fact the tests in the jbossws testsuite all use rpc/literal is kind of a coincidence (most of them have been derived from the first ones by copying over the endpoint interface / impl, as that was probably not relevant for the test and keeping it as simple as possible was the important thing).
It would be a nice thing if the Test Suite were expanded to include a document literal EJB3 example.  If I ever get this figured out, I may contribute one.
> Again, try starting by the jbossws testsuite, pick something that is as close as possible to what you need and start changing what you need. Proceeding step by step might also help in finding where your problem is.
 I'll give it a go.

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]