[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: EJB-Web Service built with wsconsume will not deploy on JBoss

Alessio Soldano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 13 09:04:31 EDT 2011

Alessio Soldano [http://community.jboss.org/people/asoldano] created the discussion

"Re: EJB-Web Service built with wsconsume will not deploy on JBoss"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/631558#631558

> > I assume the deployment is failing for you after the WARNING, isn't it? Can you give some futher details on the exception you get?
> That depends on what your definition of failing is.  There is no exception thrown.  (How I wish there was, so I could gain some information about the problem).  But, the ws is not deployed and cannot be accessed.  I believe that the EJB itself is deployed, because it undeploys when I remove the ear.

A good way on AS 5.1.0 to check the ws deployment succeeded is to have a look at  http://localhost:8080/jbossws/services http://localhost:8080/jbossws/services and see if the endpoint is listed and you can access the wsdl. Basically, given you're having issues with the contextRoot, that might influence the address you expect the endpoint to be available at. Afaics above, the WSDL has been published:

10:11:50,778 INFO  [WSDLFilePublisher] WSDL published to: file:/C:/apps/jboss-5.1.0.GA/server/attrsws0.1/data/wsdl/jbsv-ear.ear/jbsv-ejb-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar/EJBSampleService665405518104220345.wsdl

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]