[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - No publish on save with Eclipse Indigo and JBoss AS Tools

Harald Wellmann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 25 14:40:15 EDT 2011

Harald Wellmann [http://community.jboss.org/people/hwellmann.de] created the discussion

"No publish on save with Eclipse Indigo and JBoss AS Tools"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/633554#633554

Scenario:

I'm running a Mavenized web app on JBoss AS 7.0.2 from my Eclipse workspace via Run on Server. While the application is running, I edit and save a Java source file of the web project.

Expected behaviour:

The application gets redeployed automatically. That's how it works with other WTP adapters (e.g. Tomcat, GlassFish).

Actual behaviour:

Nothing happens. Incremental Publish has no effect either. Only Full Publish redeploys the application.

Am I missing anything, or is this a known issue?

I'm using JBoss AS Tools (and only these, not the whole bunch) from JBoss Tools 3.3.0.M3 with Eclipse Indigo 3.7.1, m2e 1.0 and m2e-wtp 0.14.0.

Best regards,
Harald