[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Join node 'Gateway' has no type (discriminator)

Darryl Youngblood do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 6 07:26:05 EDT 2011

Darryl Youngblood [http://community.jboss.org/people/d.y.] created the discussion

"Join node 'Gateway' has no type (discriminator)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/624932#624932

Hey there,

I get this error when I try to use a discriminator in my bpmn file: Join node 'Gateway' [26] has no type.

It seems to be known but not to be fixed ( https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBRULES-2879 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBRULES-2879) . Does anyone know a workaround or anything about it that could help?

Regards