[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - Could not resolve @EJB reference: [EJB Reference: beanInterface...

Maksym RMA do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 6 07:26:05 EDT 2011

Maksym RMA [http://community.jboss.org/people/maksrma] created the discussion

"Could not resolve @EJB reference: [EJB Reference: beanInterface..."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/624933#624933

Hello All

I have problem with Stateless EJB3 dependency injection on JBoss 6.1 with ESB 4.10
.
More details:
I have 2 ear files. EJB and local interface in one of them, and I am trying to call this EJB in other one ear.

EJB (First ear):

@Stateless
@Local (ProductCreditTypeDAOLocal.*class)*

public class ProductCreditTypeDAOBean extends BasicDAO<ProductCreditTypeEntity, Long> implements ProductCreditTypeDAOLocal#####

Interface (First ear):

public interface ProductCreditTypeDAOLocal ....

Call (Second ear):
@Stateless
@Remote(EcsAdminDataDispatcher.class)
public class EcsAdminDataDispatcherBean extends EcspertEJBBase implements EcsAdminDataDispatcher {
 @Resource
 private SessionContext sessionContext;
 @EJB
 private ProductCreditTypeDAOLocal productCreditTypeDAO; --- This is problem injection!

I tryed enable EAR class loading isolation (jboss-app.xml):
<!DOCTYPE jboss-app PUBLIC
    "-//JBoss//DTD J2EE Application 5.0//EN"
    " http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/dtd/jboss-app_5_0.dtd http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/dtd/jboss-app_5_0.dtd">
<jboss-app>
<loader-repository>myapp:app=ejb3</loader-repository> -- How I understood, this one tell jboss server to load classes in isolated repository.
</jboss-app>

I tryed change:
@Local (ProductCreditTypeDAOLocal.*clas**s)*
*to @Remote but result is same (see next...).*

 On deploy phase next exception occurs:

Error installing to Real: name=vfs:///D:/tmp/jboss-6.1.0.Final/server/efour_conf/deploy/credit/creditBL.ear state=PreReal mode=Manual requiredState=Real: org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: Error during deploy: org.jboss.metadata.ejb.jboss.JBossEnterpriseBeanMetaData.EcsAdminDataDispatcherBean
 at org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException.rethrowAsDeploymentException(DeploymentException.java:49) [:2.2.2.GA]
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not resolve @EJB reference: [EJB Reference: beanInterface 'com.cs.creditecspert.dao.local.ProductCreditTypeDAOLocal', beanName 'null', mappedName 'null', lookupName 'null', owning unit  mailto:'ComponentDeploymentContext at 8065331{org.jboss.metadata.ejb.jboss.JBossEnterpriseBeanMetaData.EcsAdminDataDispatcherBean}' 'ComponentDeploymentContext at 8065331{org.jboss.metadata.ejb.jboss.JBossEnterpriseBeanMetaData.EcsAdminDataDispatcherBean}'] for environment entry: env/com.cs.creditecspert.admindispatcher.EcsAdminDataDispatcherBean/productCreditTypeDAO in unit  mailto:ComponentDeploymentContext at 8065331{org.jboss.metadata.ejb.jboss.JBossEnterpriseBeanMetaData.EcsAdminDataDispatcherBean ComponentDeploymentContext at 8065331{org.jboss.metadata.ejb.jboss.JBossEnterpriseBeanMetaData.EcsAdminDataDispatcherBean}
 at org.jboss.ejb3.jndi.deployers.resource.provider.AnnotatedEJBRefResourceProvider.provide(AnnotatedEJBRefResourceProvider.java:99) [:0.1.7]
 at org.jboss.ejb3.jndi.deployers.resource.provider.AnnotatedEJBRefResourceProvider.provide(AnnotatedEJBRefResourceProvider.java:50) [:0.1.7]

As fact it works fine on jboss 4.2.3GA.

Have any ideas...?
I will be grateful for any....

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]