[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: fireUntilHalt with customworkhandler

Hina Agarwal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 21 08:27:27 EDT 2011

Hina Agarwal [http://community.jboss.org/people/hina] created the discussion

"Re: fireUntilHalt with customworkhandler"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/627768#627768

Thanks Mauricio..

I have another question like in my program whenver I am adding a new task, a new instance of process is created for each task in same session. As we are calling fireAllRules with ksession, so I want to know how it will manage relationship between rules and all instances of processess.