[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Big problem: why is JBoss Tools 3.3M3 not redeploying my application?

Marcos Antonio do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 22 13:28:51 EDT 2011

Marcos Antonio [http://community.jboss.org/people/marcos_aps] created the discussion

"Big problem: why is JBoss Tools 3.3M3 not redeploying my application?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/628087#628087

- JBoss AS 7.0.1
- JBoss Tools 3.3M3

Hello, everybody!

I noticed that when I make changes to my EAR application and use Run As | Run on Server, JBoss Tools is not redeploying the application. It seems that it is redeployed, but it is not. When I try the application the changes don't take effect. Also, the size and date of the EAR file in the file system don't change. I can assume that the EAR archive was not generated again, no matter if I use an exploded archive or a zipped one. So, what could be wrong? Am I missing something?

Thank you.

Marcos