[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to handle an abortion of a work item?

davesomebody do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 22 21:26:27 EDT 2011

davesomebody [http://community.jboss.org/people/davesomebody] created the discussion

"Re: How to handle an abortion of a work item?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/628118#628118

Funny, this just became important to me.

How would one learn of an aborted workitem?

I've been stepping through jBPM code watching what it does looking for a clue of how to detect this happened from the afterProcessCompleted call.

Or for that matter, if something goes horribly wrong from a work-item, is there a way to get the process state set to aborted so I can detect it from a ProcessCompletedEvent?

Is there some tract of the work item having aborted on the NodeInstance or ProcessInstance?