[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - Jboss Tree Cache Error

vairam S do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 26 08:51:14 EDT 2011

vairam S [http://community.jboss.org/people/vairam_sm] created the discussion

"Jboss Tree Cache Error"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/628537#628537

Hi,
we have implemented Jboss Tree cache in our application to store some privilege details in it. I'm getting the following error in jboss cache frequently even if we remove the error by removing region from the cache using Tree cache remove() method.

*// cache region :*
 */RegionOne*
*jboss:internal:uninitialized: null*

Can anyone tell me why the error occurs and how to resolve it.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]