[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM4_PROPERTY table entries in jbpm 4.4

Ayusman Dikshit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 26 09:47:41 EDT 2011

Ayusman Dikshit [http://community.jboss.org/people/ayusman_dikshit] created the discussion

"JBPM4_PROPERTY table entries in jbpm 4.4"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/628547#628547

All,
I wanted to know, what are the bare minimum entries required in JBPM4_PROPERTY table.
currently i see something like this:

KEY_            VERSION_    VALUE_
next.dbid        300               3000001

Please let me know if we need another entry by key "db.version"

Please note that I hand created the JBPM database setup sqls, for MS SQL server.

I am constantly getting "org.jbpm.api.JbpmException: couldn't acquire block of ids" and can't find a reproduce criteria solution to this one.

Please help.